one community church
one community church
Order Digital Download
Register for Next Year's Conference!
Couples who Pray Together, Stay Together
Want to take your marriage to the next level of intimacy? Join us for the 2022 Couples Conference. You’ll hear from dynamic speakers and teachers to help you dig deeper as a couple and enrich your personal walk with Christ.
Order the Digital Download of the Conference
Can’t get enough? Wish you could hear that message again?
Pre-order the Digital Download of all of the Messages from the 2022 Couples Conference!
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor.
Two are better than one; for if either of them falls, the one will lift up the companion.
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
Boost Your Odds
Change the Game
Stop the Cycle
Take the First Step
Pray with Your Spouse
Friday July 22nd
5:30p • Registration Opens
6:00p • Pre-Conference Breakout Sessions
• Anatomy of an Affair
• Am I Setting my Kids up for Failure?
• Creating a Vision for Marriage
• De-Escalating Strategies for Tough Arguments
• The Wonder of Contentment
7:00p • Worship
7:20p • Welcome & Challenge
7:45p • General Session 1
8:15p • General Session 2
8:35p • General Session 3
9:10p • After Party
10:15p Event End
Saturday July 23rd
8:00a • Registration Opens & Breakfast
8:30a • Breakout Sessions
• Blended for Greatness
• Married & Young
• The Key to Intimacy is Vulnerability – How do you get Closer?
• Thriving Together as a Couple
• Winning Together Financially
9:10a • Worship Center Doors Open
9:15a • Pre-show
9:20a • Worship
9:50a • Welcome & Challenge
10:05a • General Session 4
10:40a • Challenge
10:50a • General Session
11:25a • Closing & App Time
5 Stops on the Road to Lasting Love
Know the Magic Ratio 5:1
- Kindness toward each other helps love last even when you disagree.
- When friendly exchanges outnumber hurtful ones 5 to 1, most couples will remain stable and happy.
Secret to Sex for Life
- Hot sex today doesn’t make passion last forever. Love cannot thrive on sex alone.
- The secret to great sex is emotional connection.
- When you feel emotionally close, you can make sparks fly anytime.
Celebrate Good Times
- Celebrate each other’s success. Savoring your victories is like a superfood for stronger intimate connection.
- Cheering for the good times has even greater positive impact than being there in sad times.
- Couples who celebrate when things go right feel more satisfaction, happiness, and have less conflict overall.
Are You Present?
- It’s tempting to blame each other during conflict. Most likely there’s a disconnect on both sides.
- Are you there for each other? Accessible, Responsive, and Engaged.
- When you ARE together against the disconnect you help each other stay loving through conflict.
Make a Love Map
- Learn your loved one’s likes, tastes, experiences. That’s your love map.
- Knowing your partner’s emotional life is a powerful love potion.
- The biggest factor (by 70%) in keeping sex, romance and passion vibrant is the quality of your friendship (based on your love map).
Don’t gamble with your marriage. You can rig the game so that you win by praying together out loud regularly, finding community as a couple, and pursuing spiritual intimacy. Have faith in your marriage for another year & register now for the 2023 Conference