The One Leadership College is designed to equip the saints for Leadership at One in serving the body of Christ. During this nine-month program, you will grow in knowledge and in spirit. You will develop a deeper understanding of who you are in the body; while broadening your understanding of church leadership (in living the 7 G’s). Throughout the program, you will be challenged to seek the Lord in refining your growth and understanding of your calling in ministry. This is not a theological seminary, but a foundational course in biblical principles and OCC’s values, that will equip the future leaders of One.
Our next Leadership College will begin September 6, 2022. Join us this August for one of our Orientations.
- Program participants must be partners at One within 2 months of starting the program.
- Program participants must be actively serving in ministry within 2 months of starting the program with a clear link to one of the 6 major ministry areas.
- Program participants are allowed 2 excused absences per semester.
- All other absences must be approved by the Leadership College lead to continue in the program
- All projects and papers are due on scheduled dates (regardless of attendance in class that day)
- Any late projects or papers must be approved by the Leadership College lead prior to the due date.
- Program participants are required to participate in one 3rd Saturday outreach per quarter along with Tuesday Core meetings.
Required readings include but are not limited to:
- 20/80 Rule – Dr. Conway Edwards
- Barbarian Way – Erwin McManus
- The Servant Leader – Ken Blanchard
- Spiritual Leadership – Oswald Sanders
- Creating Magic – Lee Cockerell
- A House United – Francis Frangipane
- Ordering Your Private World – Gordon McDonald